What is online credit?
- Online credit or fast loan is one of the most popular types of loans. You can receive online loan in about 15 minutes without leaving your home. Online credit is usually chosen by people to be able to resolve unforeseen situations.
What is a personal loan?
- A personal loan or consumer loan usually offers a larger amount of money that can be repaid in a shorter period of time. The purpose of personal loans is usually to repay more expensive purchases.
What is a quick loan?
- A cash loan or a quick loan is a loan that can be obtained at the lender's own branch or by applying online. Obtaining a cash loan is very fast and with minimal formalities.
What do you need to know about car loans?
- You can get a car loan if you want to buy a car and want this car to be registered on your name. In the case of car leasing, you can use the car, but the owner is the lender himself until you repay the loan.
What is a loan consolidation?
- Loan consolidation is the possibility to consolidate several loans into one, thus obtaining a new loan with more favorable terms and a lower interest rate. The types of loans do not matter - they can be quick loans, cash loans or car loans.
What service does MyCredy offer?
- MyCredy is a free loan comparison platform where you can evaluate the services offered by each lender. We offer you the opportunity to compare loan amounts, interest rates, repayment terms, etc.
Why should you choose MyCredy?
- Through our comparisons, we help people get the best financial solutions.
How much do MyCredy services cost?
You can use MyCredy services completely free of charge.
What are the working hours of the MyCredy comparison platform?
- We each have our own rhythm of life and you never know when getting a loan will be most necessary. That's why MyCredy has made our services work every day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to compare?
- Select the appropriate loan category - understand exactly what kind of loan you need (personal loan, cash loan, etc.)
- Evaluate each lender's offers. To understand which offer will be the best for you, we recommend that you look at the offers of each lender.
- Once you have selected the specific lender, fill in the application form and wait for the answer!
What do I need to receive a loan?
- A cellphone number;
- SA ID number;
- Bank account details;
- Most recent proof of income.
Is there a particular city where I can get a loan?
- The loan can be obtained from any city in South Africa.
What documents do I need to apply for a loan?
- You need a cellphone number and SA ID number. More detailed information will be available on the lender's website.
When is it possible to apply for a loan?
- You can apply for the loan at any time of the day or night. You will receive an answer from the lender during business hours.
What is the maximum amount I can borrow?
- How much money you will be able to borrow depends on the lender and the type of loan, for example, you can get more money by choosing a personal loan or you can get a smaller amount with a shorter repayment term by choosing a payday loan.
How fast can I get a loan?
- Most lenders transfer money to your bank account within 15 minutes if the lender's bank and the bank you use are the same, but there are lenders who can make the transfer over a longer period of time.
Can I repay the loan sooner?
- Yes, almost all lenders support loan repayment sooner. Of course, we recommend that you read the following information in the loan agreement.
What are the reasons why a lender can refuse a loan?
- Your age does not meet the loan conditions;
- You did not enter the correct information about yourself when you filled out the application;
- You have a debt that you have not repaid on time;
- You are on the list of debtors, so the loan cannot be granted.
Where can I repay my loan?
- In most cases, you will be able to make monthly payments via Internet banking, however, please read the terms and conditions of the lender!
What is (APR)?
- The APR, or annual percentage rate, is the total cost of your loan, which includes the loan amount, interest rate, and other loan payments.