Frequently asked questions
What is MyCredy?
- MyCredy is a financial (loan) comparison platform that combines a team of professional financial specialists with more than ten years of experience to offer convenient and simple financial solutions for every life situation.
Why choose MyCredy?
- We help people around the world make the best financial decisions through our comparisons.
What is the fee for using MyCredy?
- With MyCredy, you will not be charged any fees - so you can use it for free.
What are the working hours of MyCredy?
- We humans are different, so each of us has our own rhythm and order of life. For this reason, the financial service MyCredy is available at any time. Its operation is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can make the comparison at your convenience.
How to compare?
- Choose the appropriate financial category / area (you need to understand which of the financial solutions you need - cash loan, personal loan, etc.).
- Compare all the companies' offers (for the comparison to be effective enough, all the companies' offers must be evaluated).
- Fill in the application on the website of the selected company and wait for the decision.
What do I need to get a loan?
- Most lenders offering loans have requirements:
- be a citizen or resident of Philippines;
- be between 18 and 75 years old;
- have a bank account within a Philippines bank;
- have a valid phone number;
- do not have overdue loan payments or debt.
In which city is it possible to get a loan?
- You can apply for a loan in any city in the Philippines
What is a loan over the age of 18?
- Loans over the age of 18 are granted to persons over the age of 18. However, most lenders on the Internet offer loans to persons over the age of 20.
What kind of documents do you need to receive a loan?
- You need a passport or an ID to get a loan. See the lender’s website for more information.
When can I apply for a loan?
- It is possible to apply for a loan at any time of the day, but the lender will review the loan application only during its business hours.
How much money can I borrow?
- The maximum amount is determined by the type of loan, because, for example, choosing an instant loan can get a smaller amount with a shorter repayment period, while choosing a personal loan can get larger amounts of money.
How quickly can I get money?
- On average, money can be received in a bank account within 15 minutes if the lender and the borrower have a bank account in a matching bank.
What is a loan with 100% discount / interest-free loan?
- An interest-free loan is a loan where the lender does not charge any money for the use of the loan, and the borrower repays the exact amount of money he borrowed. For example, if you borrow 10000 ₱, you will have to return the same 10000 ₱.
Is it possible to repay the loan sooner?
- Yes. The loan can be repaid at any moment. You can find out more information on the lender's website or in the loan agreement.
Why did the lender reject the loan?
- You provided incorrect data during the registration;
- You have not repaid your loan by the same lender;
- You are in the debtors’ list.
Where can I make the loan payments?
- The loan payments can be made through the Internet bank. More information on the lender's website.
What is the annual percentage rate (APR)?
- The annual percentage rate (APR) is the total cost of the credit, which usually includes the interest rate, the fee and other charges for the year, or other similar rate calculated in accordance with local law, expressed as a percentage.
In the "Frequently Asked Questions" section, I did not find the answer to my question. What should I do?
Save your time and money with MyCredy!