Personal loan in the Philippines
A personal loan is a financial solution for people who do not have enough financial resources to make a larger purchase. We have information on private lenders in the Philippines, so use our personal loan comparison section to find the best and most suitable loan for you. Compare loans at MyCredy and get the best deal in a few minutes!
Quick personal loans
Only adults can get a loan in the Philippines, which means you must be at least 18 years old to get the loan you need. As most young people between the ages of 18 and 19 are studying and do not have a permanent job and a regular income, the loan amounts offered for this age group can vary greatly. For young people aged 20 to 25 to 25+, the strict credit policy is being relaxed.
If you have been overdue on your monthly loan payment or have not repaid your debts on time, it's likely that you have a bad credit history. This can also be a reason why getting a loan for you can be cumbersome.
What to look for when comparing loans?
The terms of the loan must be clearly stated in any agreement. If you do not see some important information in the contract (for example, whether the interest rate is variable or fixed), then it is better to choose to get a loan elsewhere!
The contract must include information such as:
- the amount of the monthly payment,
- repayment terms and conditions
- the terms of the loan extension,
- interest rate.
In any case, if you have any doubts or questions about the contract, do not be afraid to contact the support service of the particular company!
Be careful with the amount you borrow! Never borrow more than you can repay!
What to consider if it is not possible to repay the loan on time?
Several lenders offer loan extension options if it is not possible to make a timely monthly payment. This will help maintain a good credit history.
There is usually an extra charge for extending the loan, but the amount is not excessive. There is a time limit for extending the repayment, so the specific information needs to be clarified with the lender.
If you miss a monthly payment, your debt information will be forwarded to the debt collection office. They will contact you further to find out the reasons for the non-compliance. Ignoring debt collection calls is not recommended!
Information on how to get a personal loan
To obtain a personal loan, you must first select the most suitable lender. To make your choice easier, we have created a personal loan section that brings together all the best lenders in the personal lending industry.
- Once you have selected the most suitable lender for your situation, complete the loan application form on the selected lender's website.
- When the lending company receives the application, the decision to issue the loan will be announced. In some cases, the credit company may require the submission of additional documents to verify the client's solvency and his ability to repay the loan within the specified time frame.
- In case of a positive decision after signing the contract, you will receive money within a few minutes.