Finbro is an online lending platform, which helps you to get a loan quickly to cover unexpected expenses.
We care about our customers and our goal is to deposit your money in a simple, fast and convenient way!
Why choose Finbro?
- Access finbro.ph from any mobile device or your computer;
- Fill out basic information about yourself and submit your loan application online.
- All you need is to submit one valid ID and a Selfie;
- Get your money and pay it via our partner channels Nationwide (click here for details).
Fast and Reliable
- Get application reviewed in minutes;
- We will transfer your money in same day upon approval;
- Your information is 100% secured. We are a Data Privacy act compliant company.
Who can I apply for a loan?
To apply for a Finbro loan you must be:
- Filipino Citizen;
- 20 - 65 years old;
- Employed or with regular source of income.
What is needed to get a loan from Finbro?
To obtain a loan from Finbro you need at least one valid ID (we accept SSS, UMID or drivers license), and an active mobile phone number.
Is it possible to get an additional amount on top of my existing loan?
Yes, if you have an available loan limit, you can get an additional amount on top of the existing loan by submitting an application through your Finbro account.
How much is the interest rate and processing fee?
You will be well informed about the interest rate and processing fee of the loan before confirming the loan agreement.
How will I receive my loan?
You can claim your loan via Bank Account transfer (you must be the Bank Account holder).
How can I repay the loan?
You can pay the loan easy and convenient through the following ways:
- Pay via Payment Centers;
- Pay via Bank Transfer.
What are your payment options?
- You can pay the entire loan on or before the due date without any additional costs;
- You can check the total amount to be paid and payment terms for the loan by logging into your Finbro account.
Loan term extension
- No worries, Finbro offers an option to extend your loan terms for 14 or 30 days;
- Details of extending the loan terms can be found by logging into your Finbro account.
Can I repay the loan earlier?
Yes, you can repay the loan anytime before the due date.