Get an online loan offer in seconds. The service is suitable for any audience and can be used for any purpose by both private and business clients. Credify may receive a commission from the financial companies offered. The commission can influence the way loan products are displayed, such as their layout. The commission allows site visitors to use Credify services free of charge.
Online loans with beneficial rules
- up to 4000 ₱ with 0%;
- loans in 15 minutes;
- receive money in a bank account or in cash;
- service charge of 0 ₱.
Get money in your bank account immediately! Very easy!
How it works?
- Fill out the application - choose the best deal and fill out the application form. It will take very little time.
- Receive the confirmation - the decision can be received, on average, within 15 minutes of filling out the application.
- Receive the money - after applying for a loan, you will receive the money in your bank account or in cash.
Who can get a loan online?
A resident of the Philippines between the age of 20 and 70 with any credit history, bank account in any of Philippine’s bank, and an active telephone number.
The most suitable loan
- Money in bank account in 15 minutes;
- Minimum document requirement;
- Interest-free loan;
- 24 hours a day.
How long does it take to process a loan application?
In most cases, the decision is made immediately, but no later than 60 minutes after.
How long will it take to receive my loan?
Money in the bank account or in cash is received after signing the online contract by both parties. The money will be deposited into your account after your application is approved.
Where can I repay my loan?
The loan payment can be made at any bank branch or in the Philippines at self-service payment terminals.
What are the benefits of a refund before the settlement date?
It is important to build a positive credit history for cooperation with financial companies. By paying off the loan on time, you do not overpay fees and interest, and increase your credit rating.
What happens if I do not repay the loan in time?
If you have any problems with your loan repayment, please contact the lender personally to find the best solution.
The website (Credify.ph) offers do not include all financial companies or their products.